California Community College Curriculum Committee (CCCCC)
The California Community College Curriculum Committee (CCCCC) provides a collaborative forum for system level discussions pertaining to curriculum to inform related Chancellor's Office policies and practices. The committee will discuss and make recommendations on such topics as course and program approval processes, training the field about curriculum policies, title 5 changes, and related curricular issues.
CCCCC STRIVES TO
- Ensure quality, integrity, compliance, collaboration and transparency in its activities and with respect to curricular decisions.
- Align approval processes for all programs (i.e., credit, noncredit, general education, career technical education).
- Emulate best practices that are already established at local colleges.
- Ensure a consistent faculty presence at all levels of curricular design and approval.
- Provide a process that is responsive, inclusive,creative, flexible, timely and open to change.
- Put students first by always considering their needs.
- Promote necessary support and training for local colleges.
- Evaluate the committee and itsprocesses, adjusting as needed.
- Ensure continuity of membership through staggered terms.
- Work collaboratively with representatives from key stakeholders on curricular issues