CCFS-320 (Apportionment Attendance Report)
CCFS-317 (Adjustment Application - FTES)
This web page provides the necessary instructions to use the NEW online CCFS-320 Reporting System, implemented in fiscal year 2009-10 (First, Second, Annual, and Recal Reports). It is imperative that all districts use the CCFS-320 Reporting System to assure that FTES are calculated correctly and processed more efficiently. Please note that the Apprenticeship Attendance Report (CCFS-321) is not prepared and submitted via the CCFS-320 Reporting System. Instead, districts should continue to use the online CCFS-321 program. Information on the Apprenticeship program is provided to the districts by Nick Esquivel. For questions, please contact Nick at (916) 445-4670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The CCFS-320 Reporting System is designed to replace the client-connect based CCFS-320 based system previously used by districts. The CCFS-320 Reporting system continues to include an electronic version of the CCFS-317 (Adjustment Application which must accompany a "Recal" or "Revised Annual" CCFS-320). The program enables the Chancellor´s Office to collect Apportionment Attendance Reports via the Internet. The program allows community college and district staff to enter attendance data directly into a database stored on a Web server in the Chancellor´s Office.
As district/college staff enter attendance contact hours, the CCFS-320 Reporting System will calculate FTES based on the report period set by the Fiscal Services Unit. When contact hours for all colleges in a multi-college district have been entered, the CCFS-320 Reporting System will compile a district composite attendance report and compute factored and unfactored FTES. The contact hours and computed FTES are saved to a database at the Chancellor´s Office. The CCFS-317 will function in the same manner. Passwords protect the data.
Please follow the instructions below to use the Internet Apportionment Reports Program:
Review the CCFS-320 Reporting System User Instructions and Guidelines. You can also view a Janurary 6, 2010 Archived CCC Confer training session to learn more about the program.
Access the CCFS-320 Reporting System by going to the following website: https://misweb.cccco.edu/cccfs320/login.aspx
Basic district/college staff data entry instructions (please refer to User Instructions and Guidelines
for detailed instructions)
Full-time equivalent student (FTES) shall be reported on forms prescribed and furnished by the Chancellor's Office at such times as required by law or regulation.
Reference: ECS 84501, T5 58003.4, CCFS-320
Reporting Dates for State Apportionment Reports (CCFS-320, CCFS-321, CCFS-320F)
1. The "first period" reports encompass data for July 1 through December 31 and are due in the Chancellor's Office on or before January 15
2. The "second period" reports encompass data for July 1 through April 15 and are due in the Chancellor's Office on or before April 20.
3. The "annual period" reports encompass data for July 1 through June 30 and are due in the Chancellor's Office on or before July 15.
4. Districts must submit a fourth report, known as the "recal report" if revisions must be made to the "annual report". The "recal report" is due to the Chancellor's Office on or before November 1 (by October 1 for lottery attendance purposes)
Reference: ECS 84500, T5 58003.4
* Please note - should a due date noted above fall on a Saturday, the report will be due the preceding Friday. If a due date noted above falls on a Sunday, the report will be due the following Monday. In the event a report is due on a legally mandated holiday, the due date is the following business day.
a) District must verify that contact hours and other information are entered correctly. FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND PERIOD REPORTS, PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE "ANNUALIZERS" AS APPROPRIATE FOR EACH TYPE OF ATTENDANCE ACCOUNTING PROCEDURE.
b) Values entered can be modified or changed until attendance reports are "Certified".
c) If you have any problems accessing the CCFS-320 Reporting System, please notify the Fiscal Services Unit via email at email@example.com
Please be sure to include any input, suggestions and/or problems with the CCFS-320 Reporting System. If you have any other questions regarding the completion of the report, you can also send an email to Elias Regalado
or call (916) 445-1165, or Natalie Wagner at (916) 327-1554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org