Managing Perkins IV Funds: Policies, Questions and Answers (Powerpoint)
PowerPoint presentations are provided for use as slideshows, often with narration, but can also be used as models or templates for local presentations. Presentation “Notes” pages have text describing the function being discussed in the narration.
CCC Confer Webinar: These sessions are also provided in archived CCC confer webinars. You will need the date, time, and title of the desired webinar. If the sound does not play, try selecting Tools, Audio Output, and then Select Audio Output device. This method allows users to listen while using other applications if sufficient screen desktop space is available.
Streaming Video: These are very large files and users will need high speed access for viewing or saving the files. Files for saving on your local drive are offered in Low (large) and High (very large) Resolution. The presentation plays in Windows Media Player or other players that can view WMV files. Media players can be sized to allow multiple applications to be used while the tutorial is playing.
- Perkins IV, Title I-C, Managing Perkins Funds Tutorial
- Perkins IV, Title I-C, Year-to-Date (YTD) or Quarterly Report Tutorial
- Perkins IV, Title I-C, Online Final Report Tutorial
- Perkins IV, Title I-C, Accountability (Core Indicators, Cohort Selection, etc.)
- Perkins IV, Title I-C, Certifying Perkins Allocation Student Counts Tutorial